AdsFlow AML (Anti Money Laundering) Policy
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
AdsFlow does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers.
AdsFlow has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
1. ensuring clients have valid proof of identification
2. maintaining records of identification information
3. determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists
4. informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity
5. closely following clients’ money transactions
6. not accepting money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfer or Western Union transfers.
Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.
Money Laundering usually follows three stages:
1. firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system;
2. secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts);
3. the funds are re-introduced